Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...R.I.P. Michael Jackson...








Well I finish watching the memorial for Michael Jackson...and let me tell you it was just perfect. I'm glad that they changed there mind and decided to let MJ be a part of his last goodbye...it was just touching to see how everyone had something special to say about him things we never knew... It was all very emotional but when Pairs Jackson talked at the end she just mad me cry because the way the poor girl is going through she just lost her daddy and my prayers go out to his 3 beautiful children that the lord give them strength and acceptance of everything that has happened to them. I truthfully hope that Debbie Rowe doesn't get the custody of the children because I'm a strong believer that if she rather get a big fat check instead of fighting for her children then she really meant what she said...that she had the children not for her but for MJ then she should let them live with their grandma. They don't even know her so what makes her think that they want to go with her. My he rest in peace and may he final be left alone.
peace&love

2 comments:

  1. MJ was definitely the King of Pop! May he rest in peace. Visit my blog: www.godisamongus.blogspot.com to learn more about life after death on page 9, titled, "Sown a natural body; Raised a spiritual body.

    ReplyDelete